Public Library E-Reader Borrowing Policy
· Patron must be 18 years or older and have a
current adult Hewlett-Woodmere Public Library card in good standing.
· The E-Reader and all accessories must be checked
out and returned at the Hewlett-Woodmere Circulation Desk
and handed directly to a staff member to check in.
· The E-Reader may NOT be returned to another library, NOR placed in the book or media drop outside.
· E-Readers are loaned for 28 days (four weeks) and may
not be reserved or renewed.
· If overdue, the fee is $4 per day.
· The battery will stay charged longer if the Wi-Fi
· Changing any of the device settings is prohibited.
DO NOT enter any of your personal information
into the library’s e-reader devices.
· Borrowers may not order or install any items for
here for the current list of titles available